Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm unfortunately selling my Stainless Works catback because it is too loud for my daughters which is, according to my wife, not ok. The catback is in perfect condition and will ship with all of the required hangers/clamps. Sounds clips are available on youtube through the stainless works page.

Attachments

·
Banned
31 Posts
I'm unfortunately selling my Stainless Works catback because it is too loud for my daughters which is, according to my wife, not ok. The catback is in perfect condition and will ship with all of the required hangers/clamps. Sounds clips are available on youtube through the stainless works page.
hawkku, I'd like to purchase your Stainless-Works Exhaust for my TH so do you mind sending me a PM along with your number plus a good day and time to reach you please when it's convenient for you to talk,thanks again and enjoy your weekend,Robert

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Hemi! I thought about the S type but I'm worried about cabin drone with my daughters, so stock it is! Sorry about the asking price everyone, I was asking for 700 and I had a private message the minute I posted it from Arthur (thanks) to whom I sold it. Apologies for the slow response to the thread, but my inbox was the first thing I checked when I logged in :/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts