Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys know if there is a way to program the Trackhawk to start up in Sport Mode rather than Auto. I know it’s simple just to twist the dial after start up but it would be cool just to program it.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I'd like to know how to do that for Custom mode too.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Do you guys know if there is a way to program the Trackhawk to start up in Sport Mode rather than Auto. I know it’s simple just to twist the dial after start up but it would be cool just to program it.
I have found that in “auto” mode, steering and suspension can be changed but that’s it. If you try the other options a pop up appears letting you know to refer to the other drive modes.

According to the following; previous SRT hellcat vehicles had a default mode.

/Modes/

·
Super Moderator
1,583 Posts
I think there’s a product called Tazer that will allow it to start up in whatever mode you left it in. To my knowledge, the jeep will always go back to auto on its own with each start up.

To change the custom settings, go to drive modes and there should be an option to setup custom mode.

·
Super Moderator
1,583 Posts
You can set up ur Auto settings though. Only allows you to adj susp and steering though. Can also turn off paddle shifters.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Ok, so no way to have it default to Custom every time the engine is started. I guess having to push one button isn't such a big deal.
Small price to pay for the settings I want.

·
Super Moderator
1,583 Posts
Look up a product called Tazer, it will do what your looking for. Along with let you modify your DRL settings and a few other things. I don’t have one, only seen people talk about it on here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts