Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the part number for the factory air filter? Also, would the "Green Filter" be a much better option? I assume the Green Filter will not void warranty.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Don't have the part # for the factory air filter, but I am happy with my green filter. Can't see how it would have any affect on warranty... my guess is that a dealer who would void a warranty because of an OEM filter replacement would also void your warranty claim due to not having dealer service records for oil changes. It would be a _very_ extreme warranty denial. Drop in a green filter, enjoy the enhanced supercharger whine (it is noticeable) and forget about it. :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Stock filter # on a 2019 is 53010798AD.

Green filter # is 7346.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Had my Green Filter in for about a month. Judging by the perf pages dyno, it appears to peak at a bit more hp (5hp?) than with the stock filter. Haven't clocked a 0-60 with it in, though.

The s-charger noise is a bit more noticeable, but just a very little bit to my ears.

I like it. No downsides AFAIK.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have a green filter I can sell anyone that wants it. It has 1400 miles on it. Selling because I went to a Bwoody. I can do $50+ shipping. PM me and I will send a picture when I get home from work to anyone that is interested. Just provide your cell # for the texted pic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts