Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

My 2018 ivory tri-coat trackhawk was stolen out of my driveway last night. I am posting pictures just in case anyone in the STL area sees it though I realize it's most likely gone or destroyed. Be on the lookout for a classified ad from me selling all of my stock parts in the coming days.

Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Grille

· Registered
569 Posts
Sorry for your loss. That was a good-looking TH. Any clues to how they stole it?

· Registered
472 Posts
Sorry for your loss. That was a good-looking TH. Any clues to how they stole it?
Damn that's sucks man. Hopefully insurance pays out. Probably dup keyfob. But yeah, it's gone gone and most likely getting stripped for parts. You know 99% of people don't ask where the parts came from, so even if you see parts for sale, people just want to buy them with no questions asked cause they need the part anyway they can.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am trying to piece it together still - what I know is that they broke my passenger's-side front window because I found the glass on the ground - but my alarm didn't go off because my battery was dead due to the cold weather we had recently. This also means they would have had to either jump it or tow it. But I am certain if they jumped it in my driveway I would have woken up.

Damn that's sucks man. Hopefully insurance pays out. Probably dup keyfob. But yeah, it's gone gone and most likely getting stripped for parts. You know 99% of people don't ask where the parts came from, so even if you see parts for sale, people just want to buy them with no questions asked cause they need the part anyway they can.
I am certain insurance will pay me way below market value and I won't recoup any of the dollars I put into it...just how it goes. What sucks is that I was planning to keep the trackhawk forever.

· Registered
569 Posts
If the battery was dead, they likely just pulled the handle in your center console to put it into neutral and pushed or towed it away. Either way that still sux and I hope the insurance gets you whole again.

· Premium Member
306 Posts
I am trying to piece it together still - what I know is that they broke my passenger's-side front window because I found the glass on the ground - but my alarm didn't go off because my battery was dead due to the cold weather we had recently. This also means they would have had to either jump it or tow it. But I am certain if they jumped it in my driveway I would have woken up.

I am certain insurance will pay me way below market value and I won't recoup any of the dollars I put into it...just how it goes. What sucks is that I was planning to keep the trackhawk forever.
That does suck! Did they defeat any passive security such as a club?

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If the battery was dead, they likely just pulled the handle in your center console to put it into neutral and pushed or towed it away. Either way that still sux and I hope the insurance gets you whole again.
Yeah that's the scenario I am imagining. I am hoping my neighbor with a ring camera can get me footage.

That does suck! Did they defeat any passive security such as a club?
I am not sure I understand what you are asking, I apologize.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts