Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2018 ivory tri coat trackhawk
50 Posts
My TH was actually stolen in Dallas in November and I recovered it myself with a hidden GPS system that I had installed in the vehicle after attempted theft last Summer. The system is LinkR LT.
That’s great that you got it back. Hope it was in good shape. Was it far away? Just a joy ride thing or did it look more professional?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Someone tried stealing my Trackhawk tonight where I work. I work in a shopping center and I always keep my car near a light. A car drove past my car and stopped and a guy jumped out of the passenger side and ran to the drivers side to try to see if it’s unlocked. I don’t know what they were thinking and I don’t know if they targeted my car but a coworker parks near me under the light and they didn’t check her car. While this was happening a guy was inside my store shopping while his car was running and they drove past his car and saw that there was no one inside and the car stopped and the same guy got out and ran to the car and drove off with his car.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Someone tried stealing my Trackhawk tonight where I work. I work in a shopping center and I always keep my car near a light. A car drove past my car and stopped and a guy jumped out of the passenger side and ran to the drivers side to try to see if it’s unlocked. I don’t know what they were thinking and I don’t know if they targeted my car but a coworker parks near me under the light and they didn’t check her car. While this was happening a guy was inside my store shopping while his car was running and they drove past his car and saw that there was no one inside and the car stopped and the same guy got out and ran to the car and drove off with his car.
That doesn't sound like the type of specialized and prepared car thief who is specifically going after the Hellcat equipped cars.

This might be a feasible solution wired into the starter button:

·
Super Moderator
2,582 Posts
Y’all heard of Magnavolt? I need to check the date on the movie but it should be here any day.

·
Registered
2018 ivory tri coat trackhawk
50 Posts
That’s the original version. The Magnavolt II is out now. It comes with a vaporizing feature to eliminate the hassle of removing the dirtbag lol

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
41 Posts
Unfortunately we choose a SUV that is attractive to the young crowd of hoodlums for joyride & cop chases & cash for stolen parts & vehicles....i was strongly beginning to may consider trading mine in for a GT500 mustang...less attractive for the young crowd and a older man choice for cruise...this engine(TH) and mopar engines and cars cater to the younger kids....its sad but true...as far as the event you posted....it sounded like someone also stated a stupid kid hoping you left the door open...i had young kid ask me if he can take a picture of himself next to my truck because he wanted to boost his followers on IG mind you he looked like rick james (give it to me baby) video....i said (H3LL NO!) and drove off...smh we own a SUV your head need to be on a swivel & bat in the backseat lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Trackhawk owners:
I hear many times (too many) TH are stolen.
I thought the key SKIM system was supposed to be great but apparently not so good if TH lost off dealer lot.
Ignition bypass is not secure from a good thief.
So what is the best security system (aside from your locked garage).?
I would really like to know who has used the Cyclops module or fuel pump shut off or simply a kill switch and avoided loosing their TH.?
Or is the security a psychological ploy to make the owner feel safer when it's all an illusion..
I hear that a thief who wants your TH or my TH can simply take it, if there is opportunity and he drives it away.
If the thief come with a tow-truck, we loose the car but otherwise, who has actually saved their TH from the thief.??and how did you do it.? with what device.? Help us out please.
So what is the best TH theft deterrent?
Thanks,
KennyG
I
Hi Kenny see post Almost!! 2nd HAWK THEFT AVERTED!! THE CLUB !!! BAM

we just averted a theft.. did get our rear passenger side window broken but the hawk is still sitting nice and fat in my driveway! With a little analog 90s approach using the Club. This would have been my second hawk stolen. This way, I still have my 2nd baby!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts