Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question? Has anyone ever tried to use the demon supercharger or any other parts from that vehicle, I would of thought it would of been a lot better then to put this engine to run out max HP. If you are looking for a 10 sec vehicle that should of got you real close to it. Myself I like them stock so no mods for me. Quite fast enough for the streets. Why hasn't anyone tried anything different Cam, heads, valves, gears and ECT. This is just a question no offence to anyone just curious .

·
Registered
130 Posts
Believe flipfloptrader has the Demon blower. Most guys would rather spend $11,000 to buy a complete kit with a much larger supercharger and supporting mods. I do think that is a cool idea though and considered myself until I saw the price.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Question? Has anyone ever tried to use the demon supercharger or any other parts from that vehicle, I would of thought it would of been a lot better then to put this engine to run out max HP. If you are looking for a 10 sec vehicle that should of got you real close to it. Myself I like them stock so no mods for me. Quite fast enough for the streets. Why hasn't anyone tried anything different Cam, heads, valves, gears and ECT. This is just a question no offence to anyone just curious .
I just talked to Scott (livernois) about this a few days ago. I wanted to get the magnuson 2650 instead of turning my stock blower all the way up. He explained it better then I can of coarse but the short version is. their 1025 package was built to run everything together perfect. If adding the 2650 like I wanted I would have to turn it up or lower RPM ranges might lag and after I turn up the 2650 the motor will need to be built. SO what I got outta that was for me the 2650 is to big. He did say the Demon blower worked awesome but why spend that money when what we have is so close.
for me its a daily driver I dont want to have it in the shop getting built or doing crazy stuff to it. if you wanted to go crazy and rebuild your motor to take the power the 2650 can throw at it thats bad ass but not for me on this SUV. You could prob slap the Demon blower in there but all that money and get almost the same performance didnt seem worth it to me. I ended up just getting the 1025 package with his CAI. that will put me low low 10s on good tires and no real down time and no huge cost.

But I hope you do go bigger I think stuff like that is cool and I have did my time experimenting and trying to go as big as I could.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts