Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to replace the shy little Trackhawk badge at the rear end with a custom made
TRACKHAWK 707hp also replacing the side Supercharger logo. I know the comments but I’d like some recognition for my 100k. Anybody know were can I have that made?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I bought a Hellcat badge from mopar and put it on the left side of the rear- (opposite the Trackhawk emblem- which looks like TRAILhawk)....WTF ..who named this Trackhawk..lame :(

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bought a Hellcat badge from mopar and put it on the left side of the rear- (opposite the Trackhawk emblem- which looks like TRAILhawk)....WTF ..who named this Trackhawk..lame :(
I agree. Should have been the JGCSRT Hellcat. I also got some Hellcat badges and will put one on the rear as well as one each on the front fenders.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone taken the Trackhawk badge off, yet? If there are no pins (and thus no pin-holes on the body), might be the first thing I do to mine.

Completely agree that the name is a massive faux pas. I guess the intern in the Jeep branding dept was given reins on this one.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The only one that cannot be removed is the Jeep emblem on the hatch. All others are held on by 3M tape.

·
Registered
695 Posts
The only one that cannot be removed is the Jeep emblem on the hatch. All others are held on by 3M tape.
Didn’t someone already post a pic with that removed and the area filled in and painted over? I thought I saw it in a thread here. While I like the de-badged look, I did it to my previous SRT8, I think I’ll leave this alone for now. And doing paint and body work just to remove a badge seems like total overkill that could only hurt when it comes time to sell. I’d for one not consider a car like that on the secondary market versus all of the others that won’t have any body work. ****, I walked away from an SRT8 I had a deposit on because the dealer screwed up and installed a front license plate holder when I clearly told him not to. Yes, those two screw holes in a body panel made me walk away and purchase elsewhere. So, the body patch n paint will probably be a big deal to others too. But to each his own...

·
Registered
695 Posts
It’s so annoying that you can’t even say H E L L without it getting ****. C’mon, is this a PG-13 forum or what?!? It’s the first four letters of the **** engine in our car, and you’re not letting us post it - c’mon moderater! And if that got sensored to, I said d a m n. If these words can be said on prime time tv when kids are watching, and the FCC doesn’t have a problem with that...then why are we being censored to death here. These ********* are getting ******* annoying!

·
Registered
695 Posts
I know. And I need to take the lane assist off first, cause I realized the hard way it can really get in the way with a WOT power pass. If it sees you coming up hard on a car and you don’t change lanes before the “assistant” thinks you should, it’ll jam on the brakes. I learned the hard way as I was in the midst of a WOT pass. It was quite annoying.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Too much going on imo. Plus, I’m not even a big fan of the factory hellcat badge, I’ve seen better aftermarket versions.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I do like how the Hellcat "head" nestles into the "G".

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've actually been looking for a brushed version that will match the GC emblem better. You have any links to the others you've seen?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts