Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum and I wanted to ask some other owners if they have experienced something similiar.

Over the last few days my 2018 TH has been feeling sluggish. I couldn't break 4.0 on a 0-60 and I typically do a 3.4-3.7 on a daily basis.

So I turned on the gauges in the middle console so I could watch HP and Boost. so I did a few 0-60's yesterday and the max my HP would get to was 599 and it couldnt leave the 10's on boost. this was resulting in 0-60's at or above 4.0. This was in street mode, which I normally am. It was about 103 here in dallas and humidity was ridiculous at like 60-70%.

Everything seems to be running normal, tires are in good shape, normal tire pressure etc. I always put 93 octane in. I'm not sure which of these things matter. Any help would or ideas be appreciated.

-Huck

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum and I wanted to ask some other owners if they have experienced something similiar.

Over the last few days my 2018 TH has been feeling sluggish. I couldn't break 4.0 on a 0-60 and I typically do a 3.4-3.7 on a daily basis.

So I turned on the gauges in the middle console so I could watch HP and Boost. so I did a few 0-60's yesterday and the max my HP would get to was 599 and it couldnt leave the 10's on boost. this was resulting in 0-60's at or above 4.0. This was in street mode, which I normally am. It was about 103 here in dallas and humidity was ridiculous at like 60-70%.

Everything seems to be running normal, tires are in good shape, normal tire pressure etc. I always put 93 octane in. I'm not sure which of these things matter. Any help would or ideas be appreciated.

-Huck
Heat soak? Look for my thread about the interchiler. this might be what you need. I wouldnt doubt it but saying that there no way anyone will know the anwser with out way more info. but a solid guess is heat soak.

·
Banned
362 Posts
It was about 103 here in dallas and humidity was ridiculous at like 60-70%.

There's your answer.....

It's summer time in Texas. My 0-60 times are off by 3 to 4 tenths too. My SRT's before the TH were off about the same (%) amount during the summer months. Even my Vettes were slower in the summer, although maybe not as much as the hemi's.

Once air temps get above 60, I don't even look at the performance pages anymore.

·
Registered
655 Posts
"Cold air = good. Hot air = bad.
At Absolute Zero (−459.67 degrees Fahrenheit) it ought to really haul azz."
---Lord Kelvin.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts