Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if there is a pdf version of the manual available? Tried Jeep.com but not listed yet. Ordered my TH Sept. 4th w/all options except rear entertainment package.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Reactions: ROCKETW19

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I did visit Mopar.com but thought there would be an owners manual specific to the TH but now realize the 2018 GC SRT manual is the same thing. This will be my second mid 11 Jeep. In 1999-2000 built a 1998 5.9 Jeep GC with the help of Dick Landy. I had to install roll bars, 5 point harness etc. before I was allowed to race at the strip. So how would one race their stock TH at a NHRA sanctioned track?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Ah smart thinking. With hellcats having been out for some time already who knows maybe a service manual is floating around somewhere that we can find value in. But how many of you see yourself doing maintenance vs going to the dealer?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ah smart thinking. With hellcats having been out for some time already who knows maybe a service manual is floating around somewhere that we can find value in. But how many of you see yourself doing maintenance vs going to the dealer?
Hand raised high.
Unless a recall/TSB involved or major issues arise, all fluid changes, tire rotations, etc will be done in house.

Reactions: BlackHawk

·
Registered
51 Posts
During warranty the dealer does it afterwards I have my own witech and toolbox

·
Registered
28 Posts
TH Owners Manual

Anyone know if there is a pdf version of the manual available? Tried Jeep.com but not listed yet. Ordered my TH Sept. 4th w/all options except rear entertainment package.
I've ordered mine from Customer Service TWICE and never received at all. Final after 2 months of frustration pushed my dealer to get it for me, and he failed too. Now been told that Jeep did not produce one due limited production number.

The fact that no one was forthcoming about this is bothersome to say the least.

·
Super Moderator
225 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hand raised high.
Unless a recall/TSB involved or major issues arise, all fluid changes, tire rotations, etc will be done in house.
Smart move, I might give a look around to independent shops that can service it. I never liked Jeep dealers and only go when I absolutely must....aka warranty.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't think I have the proper owners manual. I have a small TrackHawk supplement that talks about drive modes but the thick book is just for a regular GC.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Downloaded a copy to my iPad, very handy in the garage and I can do searches and print out just a page or two if really needed. Got to love all the new technology.

·
Registered
269 Posts
The link is in the second post of the thread.^^^

1 - 20 of 24 Posts