Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
lol i want to know what the chick in the lambo is yelling while they are racing,lol

12 sec 1/4mile pretty slow I thought stock was mid 11s ?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Trackhawk beats all these trucks in the launch.

This Jeep really allows you to abuse it from a stop while many other makes limit power/Tq to persevere the driveline parts.

Gotta give Jeep engineers credit there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She’s screaming go you Pu**y!! You’re getting beat by a Jeep!!

My TH ran 11.5 pretty much constantly when it was stock.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Looks like it all depends who takes the hit first to win but it looks like the Urus catches up past 80mph. Weight and aerodynamics hurt the Jeep.
For a few thousands of upgrades, the TH becomes a mid 2s car and low 10s and it's bye bye Italian SUV. Wonder how I know that lol

·
Registered
412 Posts
Trackhawk beats all these trucks in the launch.

This Jeep really allows you to abuse it from a stop while many other makes limit power/Tq to persevere the driveline parts.

Gotta give Jeep engineers credit there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep... launch being equal, the TH is going to win to 60, 80, probably even 90mph. 1/8th mile will be TH every time. At speed higher speeds, the Urus will win.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My wife has urus for Sunday trackhawk for week. Once urus is broken in i will tell you which one is fastest... For the driveline they have the same ZF transmission so except for software the strength should be the same

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’m available if you are wanting to adopt a 40yr old. Lol. Good luck with your research. I mean Somebody HAS to do it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts