Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Its spring now, so you've probably already done what ya need to do, but I just discovered this board... But if you're still looking, I've been running Scorpion winter 295/45 R 20s on my '15 SRT and its unstoppable in snow. I'm about to trade that in for a new TH and I'll definitely be getting the 3 season scorpions and switch em out again come December. You can buy em from Bar in Chicago!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I’m using the same set up off my 2017 SRT I got from tire rack. Replica spider monkeys in 20 x 10 with stock size Pirelli winter scorpions. Wheel offset same as stock. Unstoppable last winter. Including wheel sensors ran me $3,000

Reactions: Coley

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't have pics of mine handy, but I bought them from a seller on ebay (replicawheels) and it was one of my better ebay purchases. They were very responsive and a great seller. I'm happy with them, especially for the price. The offset is a bit different and they stick out of the wheel wells a bit more than the stock wheels but I actually like the look. Also, they gave me a good deal on TPMS sensors that weren't even part of the auction. I run winter tires on everything and always try to find a balance between price and looks for winter wheels, because they inherently take a beating. I don't think you can go wrong for the price of these and I have no regrets.

·
Registered
404 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.