Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of us who want to take the second step in making big Horsepower, first step being tune only!

The S900 package is the ultimate bang for the buck. Not only can we do the install here along with the custom dyno tuning. We have perfected this set up to were you can mail order it and install it yourself you just have to send us your pcm and this can be done remotely by anyone and we can also set you up to run on 91 octane fuel if 93 is not available to you.

Call Scott 313-561-5500 ext 122 or 313-213-0273 or e-mail [email protected] with any questions or ordering.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Question for you in regards to the tuning.... is this a bench flash tune or is it being done for example via Diablo or HP Tuners? Can we get a pump gas and a race gas tune and flash it into the PCM like Diablo(when they release tuning) and HP? In your video you showed a hand held unit. Will reflashes be available for further upgrades? Thanks...

·
Registered
130 Posts
It would appear that a lot of the Hellcat guys are using HP tuners for their setups which would definitely give us a huge amount of flexibility to log and retune as necessary. I am also interested in the ability to have a choice of tunes on tap. Thinking flex fuel, straight e85 and regular 91 pump. We need to find out who the big tuner guys are for the Charger/Challengers and hit them up

341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Question for you in regards to the tuning.... is this a bench flash tune or is it being done for example via Diablo or HP Tuners? Can we get a pump gas and a race gas tune and flash it into the PCM like Diablo(when they release tuning) and HP? In your video you showed a hand held unit. Will reflashes be available for further upgrades? Thanks...
In regards to your questions. To accomplish the tuning you have to first blank out the computer to accept any aftermarket tune. Once the pcm is blanked out we use our software to tune the pcm, as of now we can do mail order 91 or 93 on the S900 package but anything more than that we need the vehicle here for custom dyno tuning we have yet to do a race gas tune but in the near future I am sure we will. With the age of E85 unless you live in an area that does not have E85 that has been the replacement for race gas. We are making huge power on E85.

The hand held unit was in there for testing and as of now it does not support tuning just reader for data as of now.

Once you get above this package of the S900 we would need the car here for custom tuning.

341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would appear that a lot of the Hellcat guys are using HP tuners for their setups which would definitely give us a huge amount of flexibility to log and retune as necessary. I am also interested in the ability to have a choice of tunes on tap. Thinking flex fuel, straight e85 and regular 91 pump. We need to find out who the big tuner guys are for the Charger/Challengers and hit them up
We are the premiere company for Hellcat tuning we are the only company that offers flex fuel tuning everyone else is a dedicated E85 or dedicated 93 octane tune no Flex Fuel capability. The Flex Fuel capability depending on your build we can offer you a Flex Fuel for 91 or 93 the only way to get a combination is to buy a 2nd pcm one for 93 with Flex Fuel and one pcm for 91 with Flex fuel. You would then have to swap out the pcm for the octane fuel you are appropriately running.

Here is a video of our shop car which is the fastest all blower car as of now. This was on a cold fall day were the track was not all that great notice the leaves blowing around on the track.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Well that's great in that case. But you still have never answered our questions regarding tuning remotely. In order to purchase that sort of tuning from you, I would need to be able to log, email, etune and relog. Will you be able to provide that?

341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well that's great in that case. But you still have never answered our questions regarding tuning remotely. In order to purchase that sort of tuning from you, I would need to be able to log, email, etune and relog. Will you be able to provide that?
We cannot do remote tuning on this package you would just need to send in your pcm. We will update it to the specs on this package. With this package it is spot on there really is no reason to data log and send in files but if you wanted to we will gladly look at that and if anything needs to be adjusted the PCM would need to be sent in for an update. As of now there is no supporting software to tune remotely so everything has to be a direct flash onto the PCM.

I hope this helps to clarify things.

Sincerely Scott

·
Registered
130 Posts
How would we switch between tunes? I would need e85/flex and standard 91 pump. Can you pm me with a price for 2.75 upper, lower, injectors, t stat, and belt? Also, are you confident that your e85 tuning done there (600'ish) will be perfect here (5700' ish)? I had one of the best tuners in the world (Ben Linney) tune my gtr and took a few tries to get the e85 dialed in especially in the cold

Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts