Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are on the verge of an apocalypse of these coming in. This friendly guy showed up all the way from the Miami area.

Looks like the first step is to wash it and then prep for it's transformation. We will post up picture's as we go.

This is step one when the car first arrives we check it in with a lot of pictures and they continue throughout.

Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Is it actually 3 weeks of install time, or you are backed up so has to wait in line? wouldn't think upper/lower pulleys and injectors would take much longer than a day or so

·
Registered
141 Posts
I would love to do this to my truck down the road. I also store 300 gallons of E85 in my garage at all times so it's a no brainer to do the S1025.

My worry is longevity on the engine and drive line. At what point do things start snapping.....

341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love to do this to my truck down the road. I also store 300 gallons of E85 in my garage at all times so it's a no brainer to do the S1025.

My worry is longevity on the engine and drive line. At what point do things start snapping.....
Rez good afternoon. Sound like you have one heck of a garage sir.

So far longevity has not been an issue we have been working with the Hellcat program for several years and have yet to see any failures out of these engines. On our own shop car we have tried breaking it and it just goes faster and faster. So far drivelines are good and holding up of all the mail order and also vehicle jobs we have done in house I have only heard of two failures both were axle shafts but outside of thatthey are all good.

Hope this helps
Sincerely
Scott

·
Registered
141 Posts
Rez good afternoon. Sound like you have one heck of a garage sir.

So far longevity has not been an issue we have been working with the Hellcat program for several years and have yet to see any failures out of these engines. On our own shop car we have tried breaking it and it just goes faster and faster. So far drivelines are good and holding up of all the mail order and also vehicle jobs we have done in house I have only heard of two failures both were axle shafts but outside of thatthey are all good.

Hope this helps
Sincerely
Scott
Great info. Might have to destroy my warranty next summer. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wow, a guy from my neck of woods drove all the way to you. He is committed to say the least. I will do mail order package and can't wait for mine ;)

341 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So you guys know as an update we have got dedicated mechanics to these platforms and we are able to get these done within 3-5 working days.

What I suggest get it here Saturday or Monday morning and we can have your TrackHawk done and ready for pick up by Friday. This is on the S1025 package and the other packages S975,S950 and S900 can get done within 2-3 days and if you want engina and transmission tuning only 1 day.

Give me a call text or e-mail anytime.
Sincerely
Scott
Office 313-561-5500 ext 122
Cell 313-213-0273
E-mail [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts