Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking at buying a 2016 or 2017 Grand Cherokee HEMI SRT but don't really know much about them. It will be my daily driver and i'll do ~15,000 miles per year, so I need something reliable and comfortable as well as fun. It also needs to pass the wife test: it must have heated seats and be comfortable for snoozing in! So before i go talk to my local Jeep dealer I want to do my homework online near me color copies so i can go prepared.
Are these cars reliable, and what sort of things should I look out for on a nearly new one? Would it be an uncomfortable and ruinous car to buy as my daily? Most miles will be on the motorway or around town, I live in a small village so although it won't go offroad it will get driven in poor conditions at times.
I accept that MPG will be poor and it will regularly need new tyres, and probably brake pads 馃槉

Banned
If they're anything like a 'Hawk, they're definitely not uncomfortable.
Reliability? With only 1,500 miles on mine, I can't speak for that.
While the mileage is worse than my Challenger's, it's still just under 17 mpg and that's driving fast. No city driving, though.

Registered
I have a 15鈥 JGC SRT with 95k miles on her and she鈥檚 been flawless, it鈥檚 been to the dealer only a few times for minor work, memory seats would loose their memory, CF trim needed replacement, water pump got replaced. Other than that she鈥檚 still going strong as my sons daily driver.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts