Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had Xpel wrapped on the front bumper, removed all badging except the “Jeep” on the back, tinted front windows, tinted all lights in the back, Modesta coating on everything including the wheels and calipers.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Looks awesome, very clean. Any idea on how dark the tint is for the tailights? I've always wondered what the risk is with going too dark on them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I don’t know what the tint is but it looks really dark to me. My wife drove behind me today and said the break lights lit up brightly when I pushed the break pedal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sharp. By your name and location, I don't think anyone's going to bother you. Not sure it's still much of a sleeper as it looks different enough to stand out to anyone paying attention.

Do have off-topic question, how does it handle and ride on I26 across the city?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sharp. By your name and location, I don't think anyone's going to bother you. Not sure it's still much of a sleeper as it looks different enough to stand out to anyone paying attention.

Do have off-topic question, how does it handle and ride on I26 across the city?
Thanks. I keep it in sport mode most of the time. They are paving a lot I-26 so the ride on the new stuff is smooth. It can be slightly jarring the older parts of the road but not enough to cause me to want to switch from sport mode.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts