Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone in CA have the black rims and summer tires for sale. I accidently drover over a shopping cart corral and blew 2 tires out and damaged the rim

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
whats up Tracy. Im in Roseville. no other NorCal guys here or at least they dont post if they are. You check Facebook or even Ebay? Ive seen a lot on Facebook never looked where they are from. Im going to bed now but tomorrow I will look and see if any are near you.
good luck and welcome to the board.
It does seem like a great excuse to buy a new set of aftermarket wheels though, lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have a set For Sale. I'm in Ohio and can ship.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Wow! The wheels still look to be in good shape in comparison to the tires. I can see why you want to replace them though.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
I couldn't find anything local and none of the tire shops here have the tire in stock or are willing to order it for me so far so I guess ill try the dealer on Monday
Call Tommy at California Wheels in Campbell. thats crazy they wont order a tire you want? they must be rich and not need your business F them.
He can help you with wheels also

·
Registered
4 Posts
Check out Detroit wheel and tire, bought a set from them and they shipped no problem. Just compare their ebay store to website, sometimes prices are slightly different one place to the other.

They were awesome to communicate with and shipped them fast.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was able to get Americas tire to order the 2 Pirelli 3 season run flats, they are supposed to be here on Thursday. I might have to replace 1 wheel depending on how it spins when the new tire is mounted

·
Registered
49 Posts
Back in Texas there was a wheel powder coating place that would repair your wheels a re powder coat them for like $125 each. They would even rebalance them. You just drop it off at night and it’s ready the next morning. Surely they have places like that in Cali.

·
Banned
362 Posts
Check out Detroit wheel and tire, bought a set from them and they shipped no problem. Just compare their ebay store to website, sometimes prices are slightly different one place to the other.

They were awesome to communicate with and shipped them fast.
I agree with your comments on Detroit Wheel. While they are not cheap, they are easy to work with and have had what I've needed in stock and ship quickly.

Note, if they don't have what you want on their Website, you might want to give them a call and talk to them since I know for a fact they have more than what is listed.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
anyone in Cali selling there matte black rims. I need 1. my rim is to damaged and looses couple of psi a day.
**** I sold mine dirt cheap wheels and tires 2000 miles brand new looking and I had the SRT caps.
I would of rather hooked you up. sorry they are gone now. I sold them to a re-seller

1 - 16 of 16 Posts