Jeep Trackhawk Forum banner

Tire size for replacements on TH

11K views 34 replies 9 participants last post by  NJTHMike 
#1 ·
So I have tried searching and have not found it yet but wondering about getting 305 on my TH instead of stock tires. Also Pirelli scorpions came stock but debating replacing since they're shot. I've read Michelin sport, pirelli, and toyo 888. I have read others too but most commonly see these. What is everyone top pick out of these? Oh and some background; I want mine mostly street but be able to take it to track every now and then and be successful without changing stuff out. So if that helps. I won't be driving it in winter but don't want to die in rain weather during other seasons it'll be driven in. So help please fellow TH owners and others who know these tires, sizes, platform etc

#9 ·
Just rub that in! I can't even get close to that 0-60 time. In fact, I'm a full second slower at my elevation. : (.
No I meant it with good intent!! :) Well how is your reaction time?! Also have you done it street or track? (Honestly I'll know what mine does better on after new tires) That is my best time, not every time. Last pull I did with my not so Great tires but still was 3.5 or 3.6 for 0 to 60. Oct 9th is my next test n tune day and I will definitely see how it does.

#23 ·
Thank you for the real world feedback. The Pzero were decent but after 14,000 miles and never deliberately spinning them, I am disappointed and wont buy them again. The Hankook are about $150 cheaper each than the ContiExtreme, so I will give Hankook a shot. Thanks again.

Reactions: Skltr
#35 ·
My life is quite boring! LOL! I work from home and leave to go about a mile to the gym (5 days a week). Other than that I rarely drive, but when I drive like a grandpa :LOL:
With "honeydo" lists every Saturday since the turn of the year, I barely leave the house at all. When spring arrives things will be different. I appreciate your advice and will try this. I like to know the feel of a vehicle and I really havent seen much difference in these tires compared to PZero

Reactions: Vanquishglory
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.