Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Granite: I was referring to the Hellcat engine most-probably not being in the next gen TH, because of the change in platforms.

No doubt, FCA will continue to use it in Rams, Chargers, etc., for as long as it fits.

I just haven't heard anything suggesting that the engine will fit into the Alfa-based platform of the next Grand Cherokee.

Anyone heard anything? Hope I'm wrong.

·
Super Moderator
1,253 Posts
The jeep isn’t mine so i cant comment on that....but a full wrap will typically cost you around $3-5k depending on the shop. Door jambs are extra usually so that will be on the higher end
This tread is all over the place so I dont feel like I am hijacking it lol,
You car looks so bad ass I figured I am gonna call the shop today to see cost and when they can do my TH like your car. As I am driving to work I remember/see I have RED interior lmao same exact reason I didnt paint my Impala Orange cuz i already did the interior red. Well I guess that saved me 5K bucks at least.

speaking of interior I see a shark grey TH with the BMW M bright blue interior at the shop that does my interior work. I was super bright blue and looked so nice on the grey exterior.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
55 Posts
This tread is all over the place so I dont feel like I am hijacking it lol,
You car looks so bad ass I figured I am gonna call the shop today to see cost and when they can do my TH like your car. As I am driving to work I remember/see I have RED interior lmao same exact reason I didnt paint my Impala Orange cuz i already did the interior red. Well I guess that saved me 5K bucks at least.

speaking of interior I see a shark grey TH with the BMW M bright blue interior at the shop that does my interior work. I was super bright blue and looked so nice on the grey exterior.
Definitely go for it man! Its very well worth the money in my opinion. As long as a reputable shop does the work you are good. Great way to differentiate yourself unless some idiot goes and gets the same exact wrap.

I got a quote on changing the leather color on TH and it was around $3k i believe. Don’t know if thats good or bad price but i LOVE this interior (the full center console/doors and steering wheel is a bit much though lol)

·
Super Moderator
1,253 Posts
Definitely go for it man! Its very well worth the money in my opinion. As long as a reputable shop does the work you are good. Great way to differentiate yourself unless some idiot goes and gets the same exact wrap.

I got a quote on changing the leather color on TH and it was around $3k i believe. Don’t know if thats good or bad price but i LOVE this interior (the full center console/doors and steering wheel is a bit much though lol) View attachment 8787 View attachment 8788
Ha I see you know the same shop. Do you live near here?
I think 3k is super cheap for what was done and full leather. This guy is always fair on his pricing. He does some bad ass stuff also.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
55 Posts
Ha I see you know the same shop. Do you live near here?
I think 3k is super cheap for what was done and full leather. This guy is always fair on his pricing. He does some bad ass stuff also.
Nah I'm in Michigan. I saw that truck online....I believe it belongs to James Harden.

I agree that 3k for basically a full interior is very cheap and i would pay that in a heartbeat. Are you thinking of getting yours done? or sticking with the red?

·
Super Moderator
1,253 Posts
Nah I'm in Michigan. I saw that truck online....I believe it belongs to James Harden.

I agree that 3k for basically a full interior is very cheap and i would pay that in a heartbeat. Are you thinking of getting yours done? or sticking with the red?
I bought the truck when I seen the red interior. Changing it for me would be crazy. If I was keeping TH for ever or long time yes I would. but sinking so much in a car I will only keep another year is to hard on me. I already have 30K in parts and labor Ill never get back. interior plus wrap will just kill me more. (I would actually sell TH right now If I had buyer)
I was going to do the wrap like your car until I remembered the red interior lol now I am stuck. Probably just leave it be and wait for new Raptor. I need full size truck.
someone needs to make a new school urban camo design so I can leave interior alone.

·
Registered
292 Posts

I got a quote on changing the leather color on TH and it was around $3k i believe. Don’t know if thats good or bad price but i LOVE this interior (the full center console/doors and steering wheel is a bit much though lol) View attachment 8787 View attachment 8788
That's a lot of blue. I don't mind the seats and the arm rest on the doors (upper door panel) and the center arm rest but I would leave everything else black as it's too much for me.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
55 Posts
I bought the truck when I seen the red interior. Changing it for me would be crazy. If I was keeping TH for ever or long time yes I would. but sinking so much in a car I will only keep another year is to hard on me. I already have 30K in parts and labor Ill never get back. interior plus wrap will just kill me more. (I would actually sell TH right now If I had buyer)
I was going to do the wrap like your car until I remembered the red interior lol now I am stuck. Probably just leave it be and wait for new Raptor. I need full size truck.
someone needs to make a new school urban camo design so I can leave interior alone.
Is the need for more room the only reason you are wanting to getting rid of it?

I'm curious to see how long a TH will hold my attention once I get one. I'm not tired of my hellcat by any means and it still puts a smile on my face, but I'm definitely ready for something different.

·
Super Moderator
1,253 Posts
Is the need for more room the only reason you are wanting to getting rid of it?

I'm curious to see how long a TH will hold my attention once I get one. I'm not tired of my hellcat by any means and it still puts a smile on my face, but I'm definitely ready for something different.
only reason is to small...... love it other then I am 276LBS of muscle not fat. my shoulder hits the A pillar my legs dont fit under the steering wheel unless I have the wheel set like a buss driver wheel. other then that its so bad ass. sometimes I need a truck bed but most of the time the back is plenty. its fun to drive and handles pretty good for a SUV. its not to flashy and its nice enough to go anywhere. it could use a bigger gas tank though specially if running E85.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
55 Posts
only reason is to small...... love it other then I am 276LBS of muscle not fat. my shoulder hits the A pillar my legs dont fit under the steering wheel unless I have the wheel set like a buss driver wheel. other then that its so bad ass. sometimes I need a truck bed but most of the time the back is plenty. its fun to drive and handles pretty good for a SUV. its not to flashy and its nice enough to go anywhere. it could use a bigger gas tank though specially if running E85.
Ahhhhh gotcha. Have you considered the TRX? I'm hoping they put a V8 in the new raptor and stop with that ecoboost nonsense.

·
Super Moderator
1,253 Posts
Ahhhhh gotcha. Have you considered the TRX? I'm hoping they put a V8 in the new raptor and stop with that ecoboost nonsense.
the TRX sold out in minutes I never even seen it still to this day, but I def think about it. this motor in a truck hell yes. I had the last V8 Raptor and supercharged it i liked it I never should of sold it specially not for what I did. I could of took the 30K and put a pre-runner suspension in it and been super happy but you know the grass is always greener on the other side until you get there. lol
Ive seen the F-150 converted to look like the raptor thats a thought also so I can have the V8 and super charge it again.

·
Registered
260 Posts
the TRX sold out in minutes I never even seen it still to this day, but I def think about it. this motor in a truck hell yes.
That was only the Launch Edition that sold out. We have a regular production model on order.

·
Super Moderator
1,253 Posts
That was only the Launch Edition that sold out. We have a regular production model on order.
really? do you mind sharing MSRP and what you paid? I will pay msrp but I can not pay over I feel like I am getting ripped off for some reason,lol I know it dont matter its just the way my brain works.
Im gonna have to find out what they look like also Ive never seen one. When is yours due to arrive?

·
Registered
260 Posts
MSRP was 76.650, then over 10% off of that.
I've never seen one, either, but may get to see the real thing sometime in March. It was ordered on 12-23.
That's if whatever missing electronics that seem to have stopped other FCA models don't delay it some more.
Oh, and assuming that the one that fell off the assembly line has been moved out of the way.

·
Super Moderator
1,253 Posts
well damn the TRX has 4 link suspension super nice interior and of coarse the Hell cat motor all for 70Kish I think I am in at that price. launch was limited to 702 units and all gone but stickered at 90K
probably sold for 110K I will not do that lol. Car and Driver had a silver one with black hood graphics I liked that style I want one at 70 lol anyone know where to order at msrp?

·
Super Moderator
1,253 Posts
I've never seen one, either, but may get to see the real thing sometime in March. It was ordered on 12-23.
That's if whatever missing electronics that seem to have stopped other FCA models don't delay it some more.
Oh, and assuming that the one that fell off the assembly line has been moved out of the way.
Damn cant wait to see yours.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
55 Posts
That's a great price. I wasn't able to build one online under 80K. What options did you go with? Do you get employee discount?

·
Registered
260 Posts
That's a great price. I wasn't able to build one online under 80K. What options did you go with? Do you get employee discount?
It's lightly optioned, with the Level 1 being the most expensive one. You should be able to "build" one for 70K, plus destination charge, if you don't mind it being black.
We haven't got to the incentives yet. Whatever is available when it shows up will be applied.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts