Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, somewhat new, did a search couldn't really find what I was looking for. Who are the top tuners for our platform? Are any remote tunes available where I don't have to send out my ECU? Thanks

·
Banned
391 Posts
At first I thought "Oh, that's being paranoid" when seeing so many Who's-the-best-tuner posts on various forums, and always by someone with only one post, and then questioned by other forum members.
These days even I suspect that it's the EPA on a fishing expedition.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Any one that tunes via HP Tuners should be able to remote tune, if your pcm is unlocked.

It will just require buying any 2nd unlocked pcm, removing the oem one and flashing the tune to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
415 Posts
How many places sale unlocked PCMs besides the not so popular sponsor here?

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Welcome from the crew at Livernois Motorsports!

On all Dodge / Chrysler / Jeep vehicles 2015 and newer the PCM will need to be removed to have it unlocked as others have mentioned to have the ability to load a custom tune. Then we usually send the PCM back with our Mycal handheld tuning device and bypass cable where needed. We have some great performance tuning and upgrades for these Trackhawks as well, so feel free to give us a call , PM, or email if you'd like to discuss the options or process a bit further in depth and we'd be happy to help out.
313-561-5500 ext 1
[email protected]

·
Registered
244 Posts
I prefer Diablo, you can buy an unlocked PCM from them, that way you keep your factory stock PCM clean and untouched.... incase you need it down the road some day, you never know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome from the crew at Livernois Motorsports!

On all Dodge / Chrysler / Jeep vehicles 2015 and newer the PCM will need to be removed to have it unlocked as others have mentioned to have the ability to load a custom tune. Then we usually send the PCM back with our Mycal handheld tuning device and bypass cable where needed. We have some great performance tuning and upgrades for these Trackhawks as well, so feel free to give us a call , PM, or email if you'd like to discuss the options or process a bit further in depth and we'd be happy to help out.
313-561-5500 ext 1
[email protected]
Just make sure to call... the chat icon on their site is only for show. I have used it 3 or 4 times during business hours and it NEVER gets answered. Also, if you’re looking to add power, “don’t break the bank” (direct quote from their site)... any time someone uses a slogan like that, just know they are indeed looking to break said bank. It’s nearly $700 for “up to 45hp” earth shattering, DNA altering, black hole creating horsepower. If you’re stuck on stupid though, try their base performance package (because they care about you and want to help you save money bro) for about 135hp it’s at the everyday super low price of about $4k... it only gets even more ridiculous as you move up. If you really want to save money, get the S1025 package for chump change... at a little over $8k, I hear they’ll give you not one, but two kicks straight to the nuts absolutely for free! I might not be a very smart man, but I know a great deal when I see one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts