Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!

New TH Owner here, picked up the vehicle earlier this week. Unfortunately, I knew this day would come, but one of my rims has a scratch on it. I have the black rims. I've searched and could not find the color code/part #. Does anyone know?

Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey Everyone!

New TH Owner here, picked up the vehicle earlier this week. Unfortunately, I knew this day would come, but one of my rims has a scratch on it. I have the black rims. I've searched and could not find the color code/part #. Does anyone know?

Thanks!!!!

Welcome & Congratulations on the new TH!

I have no idea what the color code would be, but I just used a black Sharpie on my wheels to fill in some rock chips and it doesn’t look bad at all. Just color in the chip or scratch, then buff it with a detail spray & a microfiber towel. I also have been on a quest for getting touch up paint for the yellow brake calipers because one of my rears has chips where the powder coat is gone from the factory. I thought about letting the dealership fix/replace it, but I would rather just find some touch up paint and do it myself. I have yet to find any dealer or a vendor that pays attention to detail like I do. Probably because I own it and they don’t… :wink2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts