Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been a lot of conflicting stories on which TPMS sensors work out of the box and which don't. I've even read of guys getting actual MPOAR ones that had to go back to dealer to get them programmed.

On another forum one of the members said he bought these from TPMS247.com and they worked flawlessly. I can confirm they work awesome!

I bought some spider monkey wheels and ordered 285/50/20 Blizzaks that I just picked up from Discount Tire - they mounted them and installed these sensors that I bought from TPMS247.com. Put the wheels/tires on in the driveway and the sensors were sync'd before I even pulled all the way into my street. PERFECT!

Just sharing a good experience for anyone looking for TPMS sensors for new/spare wheels.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just placed an order with them based on your feedback. Prices seemed really fair compared to an estimate I got from the company I bought my rims from. They said $400, tpms247 had them for $150 with USPS priority shipping.

One question for you- did you get the aluminum stems, or go for the rubber option? I paid the extra for the rubber to better match the black rims I purchased. Just curious as to which you opted for and why.

Cheers!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good deal Travis, I don't recommend something unless I'm impressed and these "just worked". A lot of the guys on FB were struggling with getting ones that didn't require a trip to the dealer. I went with the aluminum ones just for the hell of it since they're my snow tires/wheels, but they're not obnoxious like the factory chrome lug nuts.

Reactions: Travis
1 - 4 of 4 Posts