Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Here are the total stats of build for the first 3 years.

Attachments

Reactions: Zar_Trackhawk

·
Registered
573 Posts
Judging by the charts, it'd be tough for FCA to make a business case for continuing the TH onto the next platform.

They can probably sell more Hellcat engines in the Wrangler, anyway. (Latest, greatest, craziest.)

·
Registered
573 Posts
I hope it means a good thing. Maybe not 1-2 years from now, but I'd bet within 5 years, they will be going up. Look at the crazy (stupid) high prices on old Supras. Yes, that's a different kind of buyer, but I think that once the reality hits of no more 707 hp THs settles in, their prices will escalate.

Plus, within 5 years, many/most of the new cars/trucks/SUVs will be some form of hybrid, or full electric. I hate those f-ing things! I'm on fossil fuel until I die...at which point I'll start my own transformation into fossil fuel ten million years from now, when literally no one will care.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Black Track I agree with you 100%.. Electric won't work for me especially in the winter months. Batteries loose their range in cold temperatures. Add in heated seats, run your defroster and interior heat, the lights and wipers and your range is really diminished.

·
Super Moderator
1,253 Posts
What do we think about 2021 being the last year (assuming) for TH will mean for used values a year or two from now?
Forbes has it listed as number 9 on the most collectible on their list. I think it will take some time. I think the Demon will be worth big bucks in 10-15 or so more years.
the TH will be worth money later also IMO but these things take 20 years to happen not 2 or 3. BUT this is just my thoughts I am not expert

·
Registered
573 Posts
I hope it's sooner than 20 years. I'm an old guy and may not have that much time left!

But watch my words: As soon as the greenies take over and ban new gasoline vehicles from being made (it's coming) those of us who still love the sound of a super-powerful gasoline engine will pay dearly to get one!

I'm hanging onto all of mine.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts