Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
'18 Rhino | Red Laguna
77 Posts
i mean it wasn’t a direct bolt on but was straight forward to instal with very little fan required
What I/C pump did you use? Any tips on the install (mounting and electrical integration)?

·
Registered
52 Posts
What I/C pump did you use? Any tips on the install (mounting and electrical integration)?
Yeah apparently the OEM pump ain’t much to get excited about. I’m thinking of upgrading mine to the CWA400 when I install my kit

OP seems to have used the EMP pump if my eyes don’t deceive me

would love to get my hands on one of those but nobody has stock

·
Registered
'18 Rhino | Red Laguna
77 Posts
Yeah apparently the OEM pump ain’t much to get excited about. I’m thinking of upgrading mine to the CWA400 when I install my kit

OP seems to have used the EMP pump if my eyes don’t deceive me

would love to get my hands on one of those but nobody has stock
Yes OEM isn't all that great for GPM flow rate. I'll ask Kirk (FI Chillers) about the EMP and see what he says. I've been running the Stage 2 chiller in mine for a while and it works well.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Kirk will probably tell you the same thing he told me… “EMP is on back order since November 2021 and there’s no ETA on them” the manufacturer is giving them the runaround

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kirk will probably tell you the same thing he told me… “EMP is on back order since November 2021 and there’s no ETA on them” the manufacturer is giving them the runaround
T

that’s correct,I bought the last one and was lucky,the factory IC pump is cancer wiring the Emp pump is simple you simply use the factory plug and wires,though you leave thepump load signal
Wire.

Motor vehicle Gas Engineering Auto part Automotive exterior
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive wheel system Toy

·
Registered
'18 Rhino | Red Laguna
77 Posts
Can it be controlled by the PCM or does it have to be wired separately?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He is suggesting I go with a GWA400 as there’s no sign of when the EMP will be available again. “If” they ever are again
I wired it into the factory plug and harness which is very straight forward,so it’s still controlled by the pcm,though I left the sensitivity wire of so the pump runs constantly,look at attached pic

Automotive tire Finger Wood Electrical wiring Gas

Motor vehicle Gas Engineering Auto part Automotive exterior

Motor vehicle Machine tool Gas Machine Engineering

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive wheel system Toy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts