Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Parked my Trackhawk in front of the Urus. The Lamborghini SUV seems quite a bit larger. Not sure if it is or just the bright yellow paint making it look bigger. Anyways, at 272K it’s just not cup of tea. I’ll keep the Hawk!
You would be correct that the Lambo dimensions are larger. I got curious and looked up some comparisons and attached the dimensions.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Parked my Trackhawk in front of the Urus. The Lamborghini SUV seems quite a bit larger. Not sure if it is or just the bright yellow paint making it look bigger. Anyways, at 272K it’s just not cup of tea. I’ll keep the Hawk!
You would be correct that the Lambo dimensions are larger. I got curious and looked up some comparisons and attached the dimensions.

Pretty amazing that Lamborghini kept the Urus well under 5,000lbs with that size. Length and width is considerably larger than the Trackhawk.

An aluminum engine block would have helped the Trackhawk considerably in weight.

·
Registered
8 Posts
For the moment im owning both. Selling my th but I gotta admit, the th holds its own so **** well against anything

·
Registered
48 Posts
Drove past one the other day. Told my son "look that that, it's the world's second fastest SUV!"

·
Registered
224 Posts
there is supposed to be a post today on instagram of a Urus against a Trackhawk stock vs stock. This is a rematch race as the first time the Hawk one and there was controversy that the Urus was not ready at take off. So keep an eye out.

·
Super Moderator
1,670 Posts
The guys at Forza put out a YouTube. I think it’s probably what you’re talking about but the TH is modified.

·
Super Moderator
958 Posts
URIS is flat out ugly. My buddy owns a wheel and tire shop he has pimped out 5-6 of them and they just all look ugly. im sure it will smoke a TH around a track and probably hang in the 1/4 stock for stock but even if I had that kind of money to spend on one car it would not be a uris no fucking way. now any lambo car if I fit I would love their cars are outta this world IMO best looking ever.

·
Registered
529 Posts
David’s garage is the Instagram name.

And everything he posts belongs to his father

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yea that T-Hawk has 1k HP and it went up against the stock Urus. LOL I would fully expect the hawk to win.

I saw the video on YouTube this weekend. Good watch but not a fair fight. But again for short $$$$ you can bolt on and completely take our trucks to another level. Well worth it in my opinion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts