Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Towing approximately 6000#. Went about 20 miles with coolant Temp ranging from 202 Deg to 219 Deg after accelerating to 60 MPH but settling back donw to 202 Deg. after a couple of miles. 61 Deg OAT.
**** brother. Let me know where you live so when I’m in the area you can take me out!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Holy Cr*p, that's an awesome boat. I can imagine the looks you get when towing with the TH.

But, does it feel like the tail is wagging the dog when towing with the TH? That's a LOT of boat out back.

What's the tongue weight on that bad boy?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It really tows the load fine, it doesn't feel like the tail waging the dog. Don't really know the tongue weight of the load. The nearest scales would be 45 miles out of the way at this time. I will most likely do the weighing on another trip. Attached should be some better pics of the squat.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'd hate to know what type of MPG you're getting when towing, but the cool factor is worth it!!! I don't understand why they decided to have such a small fuel tank on these SUV's. 26 gallons just doesn't make that much sense to me. It's not for racing since most only add half a tank at most. Very cool boat!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts