Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone:

I want to sell my stock 20x10 OEM Black Satin wheels and Tires. I can sell them separately or together. I have not ordered my new wheels but will do so once I have a commitment from a buyer. My guess is the transaction turnaround time could be about 2 weeks total seeing that I need the new ones in order to ship the factory's out.

Current mileage on my car's wheels and tires is 3300 miles and the there are no scratches curb rash dings etc... No Burnouts done on these tires and only a few 0-60 runs done on them.

Reasonable offers will be entertained, please private message me if interested and we can discuss a price that makes sense.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Whats on top of tires? looks kinda white?
Side note I always sell my stock wheels and tires and I always regret it. this time I am gonna use the stock tires up then buy new wheels and tires,lol yea right we see about that.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats on top of tires? looks kinda white?
Side note I always sell my stock wheels and tires and I always regret it. this time I am gonna use the stock tires up then buy new wheels and tires,lol yea right we see about that.
nothing white - I think its the shine of the jerry curl juice I use to shine the tires. I think its just the way the light is hitting it. they are all mint....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone:

I want to sell my stock 20x10 OEM Black Satin wheels and Tires. I can sell them separately or together. I have not ordered my new wheels but will do so once I have a commitment from a buyer. My guess is the transaction turnaround time could be about 2 weeks total seeing that I need the new ones in order to ship the factory's out.

Current mileage on my car's wheels and tires is 3300 miles and the there are no scratches curb rash dings etc... No Burnouts done on these tires and only a few 0-60 runs done on them.

Reasonable offers will be entertained, please private message me if interested and we can discuss a price that makes sense.
Do you still have these wheel?

Craig Shain
307-259-1010

1 - 7 of 7 Posts