Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Tri-Star in Blairsville Pennsylvania) we have a brand new 2018 grand Cherokee track hawk that we want sold. we are willing to sell for 93,000. call or text me at 724-403-0235 for more info. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'll bite since I'm in the market. With dealers near me now starting to offer $9-12k below MSRP to move these things to make room for 2019's, I'm assuming your TH has a list of over $100k? Exterior/interior color? Every option available? More description may afford you a better chance to sell. Please advise, thanks.

·
Registered
695 Posts
They don’t have a single TH for sale on their website, so who knows what is being offered. No listing and no mention of anything other than a year and price. Not really how to sell a car that’s for sure.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey All,

I don't have enough posts to share a link to the vehicle, but if you search on tristar blairsville, and then select new inventory search, jeep, then grand cherokee, and then trim trackhawk, one entry will display. A generic picture, with only a few options. A fair bit overpriced in my opinion.
CCC

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hey All,

I don't have enough posts to share a link to the vehicle, but if you search on tristar blairsville, and then select new inventory search, jeep, then grand cherokee, and then trim trackhawk, one entry will display. A generic picture, with only a few options. A fair bit overpriced in my opinion.
CCC
CCC
My previous post provided a direct link to the TH.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll bite since I'm in the market. With dealers near me now starting to offer $9-12k below MSRP to move these things to make room for 2019's, I'm assuming your TH has a list of over $100k? Exterior/interior color? Every option available? More description may afford you a better chance to sell. Please advise, thanks.
we are trying to get rid of it because nobody wants it in our area. so what we have to do to get you the least possible price we will do. we do not plan on ordering any 2019 trackhawks. please get in touch with me so we can see what I can do for you

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2018 TH with a $97,250 MSRP down to $90,123, OBO. Brand New. Black on Black. Panoramic roof, black 20" wheels, 19 speaker audio, and upgraded interior leather package. Need gone by the end of the year. Indianapolis, IN. Champion CJD. call/text with any questions or offers. cell is 317-850-4962. Thanks!! Matt G

1 - 11 of 11 Posts