Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember there being multiple threads on this but i can't find any of them.

I'm looking for the phillips upgrade for the TH.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Personally I didn’t think it was worth the money.
Give me a little more. I've read others saying it was literally like night and day....

Appreciate it.

·
Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
That wasn’t my experience. It’s a little brighter and slightly cooler temp. A little pricey for such a small change IMO and they’re kind of a pain to swap out. Each to their own though.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That wasn’t my experience. It’s a little brighter and slightly cooler temp. A little pricey for such a small change IMO and they’re kind of a pain to swap out. Each to their own though.
I respect that. i'll hold off. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
I got mine off amazon with my points so I didn’t pay anything for them but they’re over $100 so to me, I didn’t see enough difference to recommend others do it. I live in the country too and I work at night so I use my headlights a lot.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I found the headlight upgrade to appear about 25% brighter on low beams. I do believe the effect on the high beams is more substantial, however. It might be due to the color temp of the bulbs, but, the headlights do seem to fill out the roadway better than the stock units. I strongly suggest you consider upgrading all of your rear incandescent bulbs to LED. The greatly improved rear view through the backup camera is very worthwhile.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts