Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just realized i have no clue on the maintenance schedule for these trucks. Does anyone have a link or PDF for the vehicle?

·
Registered
379 Posts
I just realized i have no clue on the maintenance schedule for these trucks. Does anyone have a link or PDF for the vehicle?
There is an entire section in the Owner's guide under SERVICING AND MAINTENANCE that spells out all the schedules.
Regarding oil changes:
Engine Oil
Change Engine Oil
The oil change indicator system will remind you that it is time to take your vehicle in for scheduled maintenance. Refer to “Scheduled Servicing” for further information.
NOTE: Under no circumstances should oil change intervals exceed 6,000 miles (10,000 km) or six months, whichever occurs first.

You should also be able to use the online search from UConnect as well. I don't have the link handy but there have been links provided in the forum for the users guild in downloaded PDF.

This link to a PDF download should work. 2018 Trackhawk

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is an entire section in the Owner's guide under SERVICING AND MAINTENANCE that spells out all the schedules.
Regarding oil changes:
Engine Oil
Change Engine Oil
The oil change indicator system will remind you that it is time to take your vehicle in for scheduled maintenance. Refer to “Scheduled Servicing” for further information.
NOTE: Under no circumstances should oil change intervals exceed 6,000 miles (10,000 km) or six months, whichever occurs first.

You should also be able to use the online search from UConnect as well. I don't have the link handy but there have been links provided in the forum for the users guild in downloaded PDF.

This link to a PDF download should work. 2018 Trackhawk
Good info. Thanks. So oil changes are every 6k. TC every 30k. Plugs every 50k. Pretty simple.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts