Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone outline the differences between the 2018, 2019, and 2020 model years?

I'm sorry, I know this has been discussed before but I can't seem to find the information (not sure how you search forum posts on here, I just get internet google searches instead). Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Could someone outline the differences between the 2018, 2019, and 2020 model years?

I'm sorry, I know this has been discussed before but I can't seem to find the information (not sure how you search forum posts on here, I just get internet google searches instead). Thanks.

Sorry, I'm retarded, I somehow missed the 'search this forum' box. So I can search after all now :).

·
Registered
124 Posts
The only real noticeable difference is that in the '19+ the center stack is gloss black and the screen isn't recessed as much. The screen is now separate from the radio itself, still works the same, just different configuration.
They also moved something (forget at the moment) and it now attaches to the airbox, so the cai choices are mote limited at the moment.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Very small changes from '18 to '19. As mentioned the center stack surround the screen changed. The Performance pages added a cool down feature in '19 and the PCV valve was moved to the airbox. Any CAI could be used if the valve was vented to the intake tube. The ones that are available provide a fitting and tube to due just that to the existing '18 CAIs. A few color changes for interior and exterior. Not sure on the '20s except a few color and wheel changes. Oh yeah, vehicles made before March 2019 have the SRT Performance Driving School added when you purchase it new and that would be a deal breaker for me, LOL.

·
Super Moderator
225 Posts

·
Banned
362 Posts
I've had a 2018 and 2019... Very minor cosmetic differences around the info center and very slight difference in the touch screen "look"... Nothing else that I've noticed. Oh, except the 2019 is faster....:grin2::grin2::grin2:

(Actually the times/performance have been identical to within 1 tenth sec and 1 mph) 0-60, 0-100 and the 1/4.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts