Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve seen a lot of people trading an order year and ordering a ‘21. Has anyone consider the one-off year Durango? Given it comes with the new info system and it’s set to hold value better im wondering why would you upgrade to a ‘21 and not get the dodge? Is it the looks or what :)

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
55 Posts
Lot of dealers are selling Durango hellcats for well over MSRP, not everyone needs 3 rows, etc.... I personally prefer the look of the wk2 grand Cherokee to the durango

I will say this.... i have a 2021 durango RT and the new uconnect screen is very impressive and a step in the right direction. Dodge still needs to add 360° /satellite backup camera though

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are many dealerships who sell them at MSRP and you can configure it with 5 seats deleting the 3rd row. I guess is personal preference on looks but trying to make sense why a limited production car who has upgraded bits is not a better choice?

·
Registered
258 Posts
...but trying to make sense why a limited production car who has upgraded bits is not a better choice?
In my case, the Trackhawk is more than big and heavy enough. And the less new tech a vehicle has, the better I like it.
Unless, of course, that new tech helps improve power and/or performance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts