Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Livernois S1025 package and Stainlessworks headers and full exhaust system. Dynoed at 924 whp back in Nov 18. Have 13,000 miles on it.... absolutely love this monster!!.... however, now have a potential transfer case issue?? I've read some other blog post of several others who have had issue with stock vehicles with 1,000- 3,000 miles on them. How have the replacement tc's been working out?... can anyone shed some light on this. Thanks.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sorry but cannot answer your question. About to embark on the S1025 package as well. Since I see you in Ft Lauderdale and I am in Naples, would love to meet you and chat with you about your modded beast. Can you pm me your contact info if you do not mind. Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
I have the Livernois S1025 package and Stainlessworks headers and full exhaust system. Dynoed at 924 whp back in Nov 18. Have 13,000 miles on it.... absolutely love this monster!!.... however, now have a potential transfer case issue?? I've read some other blog post of several others who have had issue with stock vehicles with 1,000- 3,000 miles on them. How have the replacement tc's been working out?... can anyone shed some light on this. Thanks.
does the 1025 package come with trans tuning?

·
Registered
267 Posts
SO... back to the OPs question.

basically getting the TC replaced by FCA under warranty is case by case once your heavily modified, and often they say, no. This is when its good to have a connection at the dealership or at least be on good terms with your service writer, and throw him a pack of 9mm or a gift card every holiday. really it just depends is the unfortunate answer. I would call some dealerships,DO NO give them your vin (it will get flagged) but tell them your situation and if you get lucky enough to find a place that agrees to do it. go do it. if not, they aren't terribly expensive, I think 2500. gotta pay to play --900 + WHP is no frickin joke, and technically voided warranty with FCA by putting on "not street legal" parts and all that type of BS>

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am fairly new to the forum and wonder if you have to hit a certain # of posts before you can received PMs. I wonder as I have not received any responses from you guys.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I am fairly new to the forum and wonder if you have to hit a certain # of posts before you can received PMs. I wonder as I have not received any responses from you guys.
Let’s see if it’s working for you, just sent you a PM.

·
Super Moderator
2,295 Posts
I sent him a PM earlier too but no response. I know u can’t send them unti you’ve been vetted but receiving may be different.

·
Registered
267 Posts
boooo. LOL

at least post up some eye candy, you don't have lady or car pictures on the computer?

Reactions: Docholliday

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes ... transmission programming comes with it... huge difference in shifting believe it or not.. lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry, I just joined myself and I’m in Scottsdale, AZ.. not sure how FT. Lauderdale location got on my profile?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, I’m SOL on warranty coverage so having dealership install in tc and module... it’s not cheap... at least the dealership is giving me a 2 year warranty on the replacement knowing my TH is tuned. Have to pay to play to crush the dreams of the exotic car owners around Scottsdale... lmao

1 - 19 of 19 Posts