Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably been done before but anyone have any word on the trackhawk redeye? There were spy pics in the fall but nothing since. What gives?!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nothing yet TrackHawk/RedEye but I’ve heard they’re doing something on the challenger side though.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Durango - "Mariah" - they were going ahead with the TH Redeye before Covid, now who knows??? I'll see what I can find out....

338 Posts
All I've heard and read so far seem to be more rumor based than fact. I think it would be an amazing new model to roll out , we could use something new to modify. Shouldn't be too tough to get tuned and modified once we can get our hands on one most likely since we have so much available already from our shop Redeye Challenger and other similar builds we've done.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Durango - "Mariah" - they were going ahead with the TH Redeye before Covid, now who knows??? I'll see what I can find out....
If they don’t send off the WK2 with a redeye version I’m going to be very disappointed haha

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well I know for sure there are at least 2 of them at the plant for testing. I have a friend in management there and he told me. Of course the plant is down now so I'll have to wait to hear any more.
They were building the Durangos before the shutdown...

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'm guessing that the plant shutdown and ramp back up to regular production might F any chance of a TH Redeye being put into the mix.

I hope I'm wrong.

Hawkeye33: THANKS for your insider info!!! Looking forward to more.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I know for sure there are at least 2 of them at the plant for testing. I have a friend in management there and he told me. Of course the plant is down now so I'll have to wait to hear any more.
Reallly hope this covid situation doesn’t cancel their plans to build this thing. Would be a phenomenal way to end a crazy successful run of the current model. I, for one, would put in a deposit immediately. Look at how quickly the demons sold. Gotta think it would be profitable for them to do this!

·
Registered
237 Posts
If they don’t send off the WK2 with a redeye version I’m going to be very disappointed haha
That's when you make your own Redeye Hawk, there are plenty of mods to bring your hawk to the next level without having to buy a new one. So why wait, plus you'll be well over 100K with that platform when you can accomplish that and better with aftermarket work at a far lesser extent.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Good point, especially when your TH is out of warranty.

But, a TH Redeye would have an added "lastest/fastest of the kind" collectible edge to it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good point, especially when your TH is out of warranty.

But, a TH Redeye would have an added "lastest/fastest of the kind" collectible edge to it.
THISSS!! Exactly my thoughts. Last and best without having to modify to achieve the numbers and look you want

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anything? Just saw an announcement online that they’re going to resume building the TRX. If things are going back to normal there may still be hope for the grand cherokee redeye!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Just told me he cannot tell me anything - other than" major changes to come "- whatever that means. I'll not press him any further. He'll let me know as soon as he can.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
You guys are nuts! I personally dont think they will make a RE version and why would anyone wait. Your TH now can be built way way faster then the Red eye version will be. what would the cost be on one anyways?
IF they do anything they should copy the Demon and make it limited production. Make 1000-2000 and thats it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts