Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yup that’s why I put a Demon Supercharger on and also the Active Interchiller, so now I have a RedEye Hawk. 😎

·
Registered
240 Posts
You guys are nuts! I personally dont think they will make a RE version and why would anyone wait. Your TH now can be built way way faster then the Red eye version will be. what would the cost be on one anyways?
IF they do anything they should copy the Demon and make it limited production. Make 1000-2000 and thats it.
I agree. I would wait on a Demon Hawk. A RE version would be a huge markup($20K+) for a different hood, badge and 90 HP. I say build what you got.

Reactions: ROCKETW19

·
Registered
531 Posts
I’m waiting to see what the Durango Hellcat looks like before jumping into another jeep TH again.

I’ve considered moving on, but I think I love this drivetrain way too much to do that. Even adding 20-30% to the price, not much excites me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Limited run TH redeye or Demon Hawk would be best! Sure, you can mod your TH and have it be more powerful but there's just something about that special hood/badging & the factory warranty that would have a limited run selling soooo fast!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Compass refresh set to be released June 4th and new images of the TRX leaked! I’m hopeful that things are gearing up for huge reveals in June!!!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts