Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks repairable, I found one on Ebay for a spare awhile ago ($345). OEM are painted, had all of mine powder coated much better & durable finish. What the heck did you run over. May won't to spin up wheels to check wobble.

Reactions: Jimmy N.

·
Registered
502 Posts
BEAVIS 2018: I wouldn't guess the run-flat could handle that tire problem.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am in need of a 1 satin black trackhawk rim. Anyone know where I could find one, hopefully in California
I ran over a cart corral in the Walmart parking lot. it didn't have bars around it so it looked just like the painted parking spots

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks repairable, I found one on Ebay for a spare awhile ago ($345). OEM are painted, had all of mine oowder coated much better & durable finish. What the heck did you run over. May won't to spin up wheels to check wobble.
it leaks air and figured it might cost just as much to repair as getting a good used one, so I would rather have the good used one. I'll recheck ebay, only found the black gloss ones so far

·
Registered
94 Posts
You might be surprised at repair cost vs buying used, get both wheels refurbished at the same time.

·
Super Moderator
1,108 Posts
I bought from these guys... Mine was a perfect match...Still have it but it would cheaper to buy a new one from them. :)
Thats a good find. To bad they dont make this in 22s

best thing ever was running 24s that looked exactly like stocks on my escalade .plus a lil drop and people would stare and try and figure out why theirs didnt look like mine lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts