Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
My 2018 Trackhawk got stolen again, it had the Security Lockdown update applied but I guess the thieves have found a workaround.
WTF wow...i swear i never had a vehicle that is literally making so much headaches to enjoy....i love the TH but i dont drive it alot because of the BS....i treat the jeep like a motorcycle (no errands...no shopping mall parking lot...absolutely no unattended parking areas AT ALL) I'm like 2 NY minutes from a trade to a ford bronco raptor & hangup the speed sh!t...or get a gt500 2020 when the new one comes out next summer...sorry for the constant targeting you keep experiencing....hope it all goes well for you

Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
Wishful thinking 馃...i seen a few weeks ago a youtube on a man that was killed for his & he managed to kill one of his assailants that Robbed him...i believe it happen in a gas station & the TH owner was a fireman....he drew his weapon when the car thieves used theres and it was a bad ending....lost of 2 lives the live of a innocent man & the life of a jackass

1 - 3 of 3 Posts