Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Trackhawk on order. In the list of standard features the dealer gave me is code XPY, SRT track experience. I was under the impression they did away with it. I hope it's for real! Anyone know for sure? Thanks, Gordo

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a Trackhawk on order. In the list of standard features the dealer gave me is code XPY, SRT track experience. I was under the impression they did away with it. I hope it's for real! Anyone know for sure? Thanks, Gordo
Yeah you get it....;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
They stopped doing the event where they go around the country. Now they still give you the "event" but you have to go to AZ to use it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
ooo, ok thats cool. Im not far from AZ might pop down next spring and use it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I did the 4 day advance driver with the Viper so I highly recommend you to upgrade your srt experience to more days ;)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Is this something you can upgrade at the event? Or is it an additional fee you need to pay at the time of purchasing the vehicle?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Is this something you can upgrade at the event? Or is it an additional fee you need to pay at the time of purchasing the vehicle?
It's better if you book in advance with bondurant

1 - 8 of 8 Posts