Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to see the trackhawk with these fender flairs on the srt demon! May have to wait for the trackhawk demon is that is a possibility. One can always dream right?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Dreams are definitely all we can hold on to. I'm sure there will be fenders that will come out to utilize especially because people will want the flares from the Demon. That being said, you'd have to run a different wheel setup to fill those flares nicely though.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I don't want the exact same style of fender flare but instead something that has cleaner lines and better represents the GC in the segment it sits in.

Something along the lines of this...

·
Registered
134 Posts
You could purchase that whole kit for $3690.00 or the 8 piece kit which includes flares and side skirts for $990.00

I actually didn't know Sarona still made kits, thanks for posting that picture !

·
Registered
184 Posts
The Sarona flares really don't look that aggressive at all, I thought those were stock to be honest. The Demon fenders seem like they stick out more and at a deeper angle so they're more noticeable.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Looking at those images are going to be different than seeing it in person. I need to see what it looks like in reality at least.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts