Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I am not breaking any rules here. There is a functionality on Jeep Garage.com that enables you to track your order. I used it back in 2015 to track my SRT.

Well, it doesn't like my login and I can't reset any of my credentials. I cannot see the window in which they want you to enter info to prove that you aren't a robot. Can't send a message to the site admin for the same reason.

Anybody got a solution?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just got all set up. The website was working correctly and I jumped right in. Hope I didn't upset anybody who runs this fine forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also did for my business some requests for the first time and was tracking on website, very useful feature. I’m a construction engineer manager in India, and by my duty I make them as daily routine to have everything needed on our site for labourers and bricklayers. SSMMS is our main source because of simplicity on their website and perfect timing of all orders. We build flats for locals in villages hoping to increase infrastructure level in future and develop more in city types rather than villages. India is very beautiful country and ready for new ideas.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I also did for my business some requests for the first time and was tracking on website, very useful feature.
Whoa...zombie thread back from the dead. Vehicle order tracking is no longer available. You can only track via your dealer (if they're willing and know how) or calling customer sevice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My '18 Trackhawk was tracked by Milous who did a fantastic job but FCA cut him off for some unknown reason so that service no longer exists. However, I used the Mopar Hot LIne when I ordered my '19 Charger. They will give you the current status on your production and the exact recent location on rail or truck transportation if it's headed to the dealer. They seem like real "car people". All you need is your VIN when you call. 1-855-778-8326

Reactions: ekaz
1 - 6 of 6 Posts