Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I miss the lines of the vette, but man do i love driving this vehicle. Since so many people do not know about it, it makes for a great sleeper when some punk pulls up to you at a light right before the roads merge. >:)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome! Yes, I agree... these things are so much fun, and just a great cruiser when you have days you want to get from point A to point B without a ton of fanfare.

I love my Vettes too, but they are not my daily vehicles. The TH is.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Welcome to the best forum out there.

You want to make your TrackHawk a Z06 destroyer bring it to us here at Livernois Motorsports. Stock form these are an awesome platform in my opinion the best thats ever been made. Sure it may not have the slim sexy lines of a Vette but you can stuff it full of any and everything.

Have fun with your new TrackHawk.

Keep me in mind for all your perfomance needs

Sincerely
Scott @ Livernois Motorsports

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a 16 Z06 making 1000HP and love it but my Trackhawk is pretty bad ass to. I love the fact that most people don't know what it is. I've already surprised the hell out of a few Mustangs. I thought my 2016 SRT Grand Cherokee was bad ass but this thing is amazing.. What color did you go with?? I got a Rhino one and love the color..

·
Registered
599 Posts
I have a 16 Z06 making 1000HP and love it but my Trackhawk is pretty bad ass to. I love the fact that most people don't know what it is. I've already surprised the hell out of a few Mustangs. I thought my 2016 SRT Grand Cherokee was bad ass but this thing is amazing.. What color did you go with?? I got a Rhino one and love the color..
Its one reason I can't wait for the new Ford Bronco to come out, hopefully it will give Ford a reason and ideal vehicle to launch a high performing SUV on. At the rate Ford Performance team is moving at right now, an SUV that can rival the Trackhawk can't be too far out.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have a 2017 m7 z07... love that car... Love the trackhawk too...

Really i cant think of a better combo of cars... Im going to tow and track the z06.... and drag the trackhawk....

Buying a subaru STi so i can drive a stick in the winter tho! lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the TH. Sorry to hear you had to trade in your Z06, but I would imagine it wont be long until you forget all about it. Plan on any aftermarket mods?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i am thinking about a CAI and a catch can for the oil out of the pcv valve. had one on my ZL1 and it saved a lot of oil from going through the supercharger.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i am thinking about a CAI and a catch can for the oil out of the pcv valve. had one on my ZL1 and it saved a lot of oil from going through the supercharger.
A Catch Can is a must for any Hemi, and even more so for these boosted ones. I just ordered mine from Livernois.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts