Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a nice solid trailer to tow around my heavy Trackhawk... I have a nice trailer but its rated for a 1000lbs less than the trackhawk weighs. And since ground clearance isnt really a problem for me... Im hoping to get a decently prices open trailer, so i can tow my trackhawk back to the shop when i break stuff....

A lot has changed over the last year, and the trackhawk was supposed to be towing the corvette all around... but now i have the raptor to tow everything. I would love anyones opinion on what to do as i dont want to damage my airbagged trailer.

The trailer will mostly be used to take the truck to the track and stuff when its on slicks.... But once in a while I will have to eventually tow the trackhawk across the country racing different strips.... So something that will last will work too! Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
422 Posts
I am looking for a nice solid trailer to tow around my heavy Trackhawk... I have a nice trailer but its rated for a 1000lbs less than the trackhawk weighs. And since ground clearance isnt really a problem for me... Im hoping to get a decently prices open trailer, so i can tow my trackhawk back to the shop when i break stuff....

A lot has changed over the last year, and the trackhawk was supposed to be towing the corvette all around... but now i have the raptor to tow everything. I would love anyones opinion on what to do as i dont want to damage my airbagged trailer.

The trailer will mostly be used to take the truck to the track and stuff when its on slicks.... But once in a while I will have to eventually tow the trackhawk across the country racing different strips.... So something that will last will work too! Any help is appreciated!
https://www.airbaggedtrailers.com/ or https://www.tophattrailers.com/catalog/car-hauler/

·
Registered
218 Posts
ATC makes some really sweet aluminum trailers that I recommend, but I believe enclosed is their specialty. We have the tandem axle 14x7 V-nose for our XP1000 side by side and it pulls really nice.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a Featherlite 3110. Never hauled a TH, but have had on a 5000 pound car and it pulls great.

Really nice quality trailer.

https://www.fthr.com/products/car-trailers/bumper-pull/3110-car-trailer
I think i am going with this one... I am having all sorts of problems with the airbagged trailer. If this can fit my maverick and the track hawk I’m sold. I don’t have to worry to much about some fancy system so much with the jeep as its a lot higher then the vette. Hopefully i get the airbagged trailer sorted out... its a rusted mess atm lol

·
Super Moderator
1,459 Posts
I think i am going with this one... I am having all sorts of problems with the airbagged trailer. If this can fit my maverick and the track hawk I’m sold. I don’t have to worry to much about some fancy system so much with the jeep as its a lot higher then the vette. Hopefully i get the airbagged trailer sorted out... its a rusted mess atm lol
WTF is it not Aluminum? never buy a steel trailer **** that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.