Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searched but couldn’t find anything.

Does anybody have factory data on the quantity needed for a drain and fill ofthe transfer case?

I looked in AllData and it doesn’t specify our 3015C t-cases. I actually emailed AllData and they told me that they didn’t have the info.

Any dealer techs in here?

·
Super Moderator
2,306 Posts
I’ve seen this question before but can’t remember the answer if there ever was one. I think I remember hearing you needed two bottles to fill it and will have some left over.

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
188 Posts
Here are all the fluid capacities and fluid types, glad you posted this I didn't know fill level was on other side of case and that it should be leveled for proper fill.

Attachments

Reactions: PBGas

·
Registered
188 Posts
I actually paid for a one day subscription to Mopar Tech Authority. Here’s the procedure.
If you get back on Mopar Tech Auth, sure would like information on 8 speed transmission service procedure, watched several videos, but would like a pdf like you did on transfer case. Heard it can be very expensive at dealer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I have it. Basically run the engine in Park. Make sure fluid is below 85*. Service until fluids dribbles out fill port. One sec. let me find it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Greatly appreciated, thanks for your esponse

1 - 9 of 9 Posts