Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searched but couldn’t find anything.

Does anybody have factory data on the quantity needed for a drain and fill ofthe transfer case?

I looked in AllData and it doesn’t specify our 3015C t-cases. I actually emailed AllData and they told me that they didn’t have the info.

Any dealer techs in here?

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
241 Posts
Here are all the fluid capacities and fluid types, glad you posted this I didn't know fill level was on other side of case and that it should be leveled for proper fill.

Attachments

Reactions: PBGas

·
Registered
241 Posts
I actually paid for a one day subscription to Mopar Tech Authority. Here’s the procedure.
If you get back on Mopar Tech Auth, sure would like information on 8 speed transmission service procedure, watched several videos, but would like a pdf like you did on transfer case. Heard it can be very expensive at dealer.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Greatly appreciated, thanks for your esponse

·
Registered
5 Posts
I actually paid for a one day subscription to Mopar Tech Authority. Here’s the procedure.
Good Morning,

Thanks for posting the "Transfer Case Fluid Drain and Fill" instructions.
Changing this fluid using proper procedure and proper fluids is, in my opinion, extremely important and often overlooked.
The instructions look good except for step 6. that says "Remove the drain pan".
Certainly we don't need to do that, right?
Especially since in the next steps they say to put a level on the transmission pan to ensure level for proper filling.

Thanx.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I believe the drain pan they are referring to is the one you just drained the fluid into.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts