Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My 2018 TH got a letter recall last week. It read like a recall of a recall because I had already taken her in for a transmission software update a long time ago. I went to my local dealer again for this second recall and was told it got updated to AE from AC. I have no idea what this means. Can anyone explain or tell me.
Thanks

·
Banned
391 Posts
My computer at home gets updates at least on a weekly basis, as they come up with improvements and what not.
Why couldn't FCA develop better software, too? At least it sounds like they did.

·
Banned
391 Posts
I had a small victory in the update department today.
Managed to take my girlfriend's Challenger for a relatively short drive to warm the oil up, change the oil, and get it back into the garage...without anything updating.

In other words, everything still works like it should, which is a good thing, I think.
Now that the Challengers are in the garage until spring, I should try to remember making "tin foil hats" for the antennae on them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got a letter in the mail and it was not the first one. My production date was in 2017, picked her up Dec. 21st. You should make sure you are registered in FCA systems correctly. Makes little sense that I would get a second recall and you got nothing, Jordon inovations. I think there is a way to check with your vin number also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts