Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Super Moderator
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
how are the lil wind deflector things you have? I love fresh air but hate the wind blasting on the side of my head all day. I was gonna buy some last month but decided not to as wasnt sure of looks and if they even work.

Thanks!

I love the wind deflectors. I get that some aren’t a big fan of the looks but the fact they are in the window channels and barely stick out at all, makes them blend in decent enough.

They do work well, can vent without issue even in mild rain. Have had them since our first Grand Cherokee in 2011 and are always one of the first mods.

They are weathrtech brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ROCKETW19

·
Registered
49 Posts
Tonight I installed a metal Hellcat start button....

I have actually been hesitant to put the Hellcat emblem on the vehicle at all. While not a fan of the "TrackHawk" name, I felt like Hellcat was more for the Dodges (no offense to anyone who disagrees and re-badged.)

But since the Engine is a Hellcat Engine, and pressing that button starts said Hellcat engine... It really did seem fitting here..
. :grin2:

Besides, I really liked the fact that this replacement piece was metal and stood out more than the original.
I feel you on the Hellcat logo for our Jeeps so I have been working with Kevin at 5spurs.com on a custom one for us with the Hellhawk logo if you are interested. Here is a link to the post.

https://www.jeeptrackhawk.org/forum/57-jeep-trackhawk-interior/6680-custom-hellhawk-metal-start-button.html

·
Super Moderator
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I feel you on the Hellcat logo for our Jeeps so I have been working with Kevin at 5spurs.com on a custom one for us with the Hellhawk logo if you are interested. Here is a link to the post.

https://www.jeeptrackhawk.org/forum/57-jeep-trackhawk-interior/6680-custom-hellhawk-metal-start-button.html
Thanks, I definitely would have considered it if it had been there to begin with but I am good with what I have for now. Appreciate you working with them for custom ones though!

·
Super Moderator
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
That’s a gorgeous blue ‘Hawk !
Thanks, I really need work to slow down soon so I can get some time to get some updated pics... Nothing new to show but it's still way overdue for a good bath and photo shoot!

Reactions: Quicksilver
61 - 68 of 68 Posts