Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also coming from a SRT I have the opportunity to Purchase a Rhino or Blue Pearl for a decent price. Still haggling as the dealer is killing me on trade due to miles, probably $500 separates my offer and their's which at this price point should NOT be a big deal on either side.

That being said I am coming from a black daily driven SRT and the fascia really begins to show wear, I am assuming the Blue pearl will too. I am hoping the Rhino will mask the road debris. Also if anyone knows a good shop for the plastic paint protector in NOVA or MD please advise as I think it may be one of the first add ons

Thoughts?

Crossing my fingers they don't disappear or the dealer doesn't mess this deal up

·
Registered
157 Posts
I love my rhino and I did 3M the whole front to avoid road chips. Congrats on the upcoming purchase you going to luv this thing

·
Super Moderator
225 Posts
I did the same back and forth, those were my first 2 choices and ended up with the True Blue... Sometimes I wish I had went with the Rhino, I THINK it wouldn't show dirt quite as bad (Had a granite SRT a few years ago and loved not having to wash it as often).

Another + for the Rhino is that it was only offered on the SRT and TrackHawk and only for one year where the True Blue was available on other Grand Cherokee variants so I do occasionally see a Blue "Trail" Hawk which doesn't help with the whole "Track" vs "Trail" emblem...

With all of that said, I'm still very happy with my Blue. Most Grand Cherokees (of any variant) that I see are some variation of white / black / gray so its awesome having one with a bit of color!

If I had to do it again it would still be a tough decision as I love both but I THINK I would still lean toward Blue if the price / options were the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts