Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been shopping around for a TH

I came upon this vehicle: breedendodge (dot) net/used-Fort+Smith-2018-Jeep-Grand+Cherokee-Trackhawk-1C4RJFN94JC223768

Started to dig a bit and it turns out it was auction from Georgia and then ended up in Arkansas

This makes me kinda weary...

Wanting to see if anybody would know who might have previously owned it. I see there are a few previous owners in GA but they have sparse post history.

Any advice or info would be helpful.

Also, at 76 if anybody knows a black/grey/silver/blue that has laguna for maybe a bit more let me know...

Nice to be hear and thanks...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The vin is 1C4RJFN94JC223768

just in case anybody wanted to help with a Carfax...

Autocheck looked clean. Bought in 06/2018 and sold in 09/2019

I think maybe the dealer drove it haha...so perhaps I will never find the owner :(

·
Registered
165 Posts
The vin is 1C4RJFN94JC223768

just in case anybody wanted to help with a Carfax...

Autocheck looked clean. Bought in 06/2018 and sold in 09/2019

I think maybe the dealer drove it haha...so perhaps I will never find the owner :(
When I was looking for a TH, I found a decent amount that had 2000-6000 miles on them as they were a demo for one of the managers. And most of those were still being advertised as brand new, even showing pictures of the gauge cluster with under 100 miles. I got pissed at a couple dealerships for that sh*t...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ive considered selling mine to get back into a Hellcat. Top spec diamond crystal black with Laguna. 3K miles, purchased new in June of this year. let me know if interested

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a top spec crystal black with full leather package that I am thinking about selling to get back into a hellcat. Just purchased new in June and has 3K miles on it. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a top spec crystal black with full leather package that I am thinking about selling to get back into a hellcat. Just purchased new in June and has 3K miles on it. Let me know if you are interested.
Where are you located, red or black laguna?

·
Registered
8 Posts
im in Portland Oregon area. Trackhawk is only a few months old and is still showroom new. It is black laguna, black performance wheels, harmon kardon, sunroof/suede headliner, tow package, etc.... mainly been sitting in the garage since purchased.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts