Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my TH 3 days ago, then my u Connect screen stopped working gose On & off every 30 sec resets can't access preformance page or anything like that
Anybody got issues like that

·
Registered
1 Posts
My TH has 800 miles/3 weeks old. The U connect screen started turning on and off yesterday. Off to the dealer.

·
Banned
362 Posts
Not the entire UConnect, but the performance pages part of the UConnect always seemed to load up slow and then they quit working altogether coupe of weeks ago. So I stopped the car, let it sit for 5 or 10 minutes and then started it again but that didn't work. I then read somewhere to just let it sit 24 hours or overnight. (I thought to myself, wtf good is that going to do?) Guess what, it worked and I haven't seen the problem again. Not sure if that will help with your problem but you might what to give it a try.

If that doesn't work you may want to watch the utube video below on how to reset the entire uconnect system using the "hidden" factory" menus. But it warns you to be careful.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That’s great to know the quality of Chrysler hasn’t gotten any better. I had a 2015 srt charger had the same problem. It Was on and off at first then stopped working all together. The car was only a few months old. The dealer I bought it from gave me the run around for at least 2 month. By the time they finally got a new screen for my car I had traded it in for an AMG. I was really disappointed I really like that car it was my second charger. I was very hesitant to order a TH knowing the customer service and quality is crap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts