Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 2018 Trackhawk and the Uconnect screen has been delaminating. On the screen where it shows the time, it keeps getting selected and asking if I want to change the time. It’s starting to annoy me very much. I found this aftermarket option on eBay 18-20 Jeep Grand Cherokee 8.4 Uconnect LCD MONITOR Touch-Screen Radio Navigation | eBay and I’m wondering if I should just take the Trackhawk to the dealer and see if they can replace it for free even though I’m out of factory warranty. I have a aftermarket warranty and I don’t know if they would cover it. Should I take it to the dealership or buy that screen off eBay and have someone install it for me?

· Super Moderator
3,000 Posts
Hello, I have a 2018 Trackhawk and the Uconnect screen has been delaminating. On the screen where it shows the time, it keeps getting selected and asking if I want to change the time. It’s starting to annoy me very much. I found this aftermarket option on eBay 18-20 Jeep Grand Cherokee 8.4 Uconnect LCD MONITOR Touch-Screen Radio Navigation | eBay and I’m wondering if I should just take the Trackhawk to the dealer and see if they can replace it for free even though I’m out of factory warranty. I have a aftermarket warranty and I don’t know if they would cover it. Should I take it to the dealership or buy that screen off eBay and have someone install it for me?
Start at the dealership since it’s a known issue and try the extended warranty if that doesn’t work out. All else fails you can search on here where people have replaced it themselves and copy what they did.

· Registered
71 Posts
I had mine replaced under the extended warranty. $100 deductible is all I paid. Get it fixed, it only gets worse!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts