Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently seen these pictures posted of the 2018 Jeep TrackHawk spied. Even got an under the hood shot !!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Lol look inside of a Challenger Hellcat and you'll see literally the exact same thing. Nothing moved what so ever. Even got a red engine bay for a perfect comparison ;)

Example:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Makes me wonder if that was just a picture of the Challenger Hellcat and not a jeep trackhawk. If everything under the hood is exactly the same, that means we can use Challenger parts and they'll fit perfectly.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Makes me wonder if that was just a picture of the Challenger Hellcat and not a jeep trackhawk. If everything under the hood is exactly the same, that means we can use Challenger parts and they'll fit perfectly.
Considering they have the exact same engine, they'll have the exact same layout of parts which really does help quite a bit.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I can already imagine some crazy mopar goodies to dress up that engine bay like a carbon fiber cover for the engine. If theres anything it could use visually its the sort of cosmetic mods that european cars have

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've seen some cool ones like this but I'm sure there are carbon fiber ones. Those are usually some of the first things to come out.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Actually I might rather spend that money on an aftermarket air intake if there happens to be anything I like unless I find a way to fab something up although that will take a lot of work to get correct measurements, sourcing parts, etc. Wouldn't mind waiting a Trackhawk specific intake.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AFe should most likely make an intake for it. They've made sets for the Challenger and Charge Hellcats already priced at $555.

There's legit a ridiculous amount of performance parts for the Hellcat 6.2L right now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts