Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, As the title says I replaced my 2006 SRT8 that I purchased new in Jan 2006 for a Rhino TH. I just picked up the new Beast two days ago and I'm already very impressed with it. I'll be using it as a daily and most likely will be putting about 4K miles per year on it. My prior 06 srt8 had 46k after 12.5 years of use. I had a lot of fun driving that old Jeep and had that vehicle longer than any vehicle i've ever owned and I've owned quite a few over the years. I live in central New Jersey and look forward to gaining knowledge from this site and contributing when I can be of any help. I also have a Gen 5 Viper in my garage that is awesome car and lots of fun to drive. The TH is the ultimate sleeper type for fun though and will most likely end up being my personal favorite.

SRT Bill

·
Registered
695 Posts
Do you have multiple personalities to go with your multiple forum handles? It’s quite strange indeed, anyways, welcome to Bill and welcome to the other Bill too.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have multiple personalities to go with your multiple forum handles? It’s quite strange indeed, anyways, welcome to Bill and welcome to the other Bill too.
No multiple personalities here, I tried to correct my forum handle and ended up with two. Sorry if that has caused any confusion and I would like to fix it. Just not sure how to do that and don't want to end up with 3 handles, LOL. Thank you for the welcome and look forward to belonging to this site.

Bill

·
Registered
695 Posts
No multiple personalities here, I tried to correct my forum handle and ended up with two. Sorry if that has caused any confusion and I would like to fix it. Just not sure how to do that and don't want to end up with 3 handles, LOL. Thank you for the welcome and look forward to belonging to this site.

Bill
I was just ribbing you. Enjoy your new TH! And if you ever get pulled over for speeding tell the cop it wasn’t you, but the other Bill that was driving it! LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts